Go to the front page of: this blog ||| Venice Florida! dot com

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Herald-Trib joins the Gondo in cover up of Ahluwalia's past and present shady deals

Ref: Venice council race intensifies by Kim Hackett, Herald-Trib, 10/24/09

COVER UP COVER UP COVER UP COVER UP
I CALL SHENANIGANS -- BREAK OUT THE BROOMS
THE ABOVE LINKED-TO ARTICLE CONTAINS DANGEROUSLY TOXIC LEVELS OF BULLS**T


A normal side effect of numerous business deals does not include twice going to the police station to file false charges against people because, as in my case, Harbhajan Singh Ahluwalia didn't like my questions, or in the case of Garry Moore, because Ahluwalia wanted to avoid paying $900 for a decrepit fountain pump and an additional $800 to $1200 to repair the rest of a decrepit outdoor plumbing system.

Normal side effects do not include accusations of fraud and inducement to fraud, as the current countersuit against him from an airport business alleges.

I knew Ahluwalia for three minutes, had asked him one question about his affiliation with the young Republicans, and he threatened to sue me. Later on down the campaign trail, he didn't like my questions again, so he sent an old woman out to try to beat me up -- she and Ahluwalia tried to file criminal charges against me because I hurt her wrist when I attacked her fist with my chest.

Nobody "accused" Ahluwalia of using two names. The topic came up, Ahluwalia denied it, then came the proof that he was not telling the truth and Ahluwalia's tearful response of wrapping himself in the flag and claiming racism without actually saying the word.

As to the DUI -- there is that, but there is much more surrounding it over the past two decades, including two license suspensions (one as a result of the DUI), driving with no insurance, driving with no valid tags, an auto negligence lawsuit, and ticket after ticket after ticket for speeding. This guy thinks he is a teenager.

You know the full stories on this and much more.

This goes beyond partisan politics -- this is an issue of two papers deliberately fooling the public into favoring two pro-growth candidates because newspapers need growth to financially survive. Truth is abandoned in favor of $$$.

I've never been pro-growth or anti-growth. My issues have always been due process, truth in government, and truth in the press. Everything I've ever written revolves around at least one of those three concepts. Right now, the H-T is full of FAIL in the truth department.

I understand the need for $$$, growth would definitely raise my bottom line big time, but not at the expense of being honest with your readers or mine. That is not an option to me, although the Herald-Trib seems OK with it.

This is a cover up. Pure and simple. Prove me wrong.

The headline uses the word "intesifies" -- you wouldn't know it from this article.

One last thing. Pet peeve like fingernails on a blackboard. Grammar. To Kim: NEVER EVER EVER START A SENTENCE WITH "BUT" OR "AND." WERE YOU RAISED BY WOLVES?
Those two words belong in the middle of a sentence, never at the beginning or at the end (stylized prose, which inverted pyramid is not, and poetry excepted). Been meaning to say that for a long time, because you do it a lot, and you did it again in this article.

I probably should have said that to you in person, but right now I am so disappointed in you and so pissed at your newspaper that I'm unloading. I'd cancel my subs but I did that to both the Gondo and the H-T long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment